5 different color
100sheets per color
STICKY NOTES ARE GREAT FOR MAKING PAGES OR PASSAGES IN A BOOK YOU ARE STUDYING.
JUST STICK THE NOTE ON THE RELEVANT PAGE AND MAYBE WRITE A BRIEF NOTE OR A FEW KEY RORDS THAT INDICATE WHY YOU HAVE MARKED THIS SECTION.
- These slimmer notes will mark the page without covering over much of the actual text.
- You can also tear the regular square notes into thinner strips and use these as markers.
- You can organize the notes and move them around to help you visualize the information you are trying to learn.
- If you are studying for a history exam and want to learn a chronology of events, you can stick the notes in order and separate them by year or month.
- Writing up key vocabulary and sticking the notes up around your house, can be good way to practice a foreign language.
- If you have a to-do list of sticky notes on the wall, it will give you some satisfaction to pull down the note of a task when you have completed it.
- If you are using the notes for study, sticking them up above your desk is probably the best place.
- You could also stick them up somewhere prominent around your house, such as on your computer monitor, or on the fridge.